A must for the keen home mechanic or workshop this truing stand holds the wheel firmly, allowing for free movement and adjustment. Designed to fit hubs with diameters of 100mm and 135mm, which are then held in place using the wheels usual fixings. It features a radial gauge, enabling you to check any up and down movement the rim may have, and two lateral probes to check any side to side movement and straighten if necessary.
- Ideal for both the home or shop mechanic.
- Foldable, making it ideal for mobile use & easy to store.
- Fits hub widths 100mm & 135mm.
- Fits rim widths up to 55mm.
- Fits 16 " - 29" wheels (including 700c). Note: not suitable for wheels that use a thru axle