A wheel alignment gauge (dishing tool), is essential for ensuring the wheel sits correctly in the frame or forks by allowing you to check that the rim is centred between the locking nuts on either side of the hub. Ideal for use when wheel building or truing a buckled wheel.
- Allows checking the wheel rim & hub are correctly aligned.
- Adjustable contact blocks for different sized wheels.
- Fits 16 " - 29" wheels (including 700c).
- Recommended for when using a wheel truing stand, please see Laser Part No. 8190.
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium.