Combines a 15mm pedal wrench for removing the pedals on the majority of most modern bicycles, 16mm box spanner, and a chain whip for use when removing and installing sprockets/cassettes. Also known as a sprocket remover, the chain whip holds the cogs on the rear wheel in place as a cassette remover or lockring tool is used to undo the cassette in the opposite direction.
- Slim profile 15mm pedal spanner with a Single Hex 16mm box spanner.
- Chain whip for sprocket/cassette holding.
- Comfort grip for ease of use.
- Manufactured from chrome molybdenum.
- For use with Cassette Lockring Tool, please see Laser Tools Racing Part No. 8197.