These pliers are perfect for removing bicycle chains that use a master link. Due to the way master links fit together, they are kept in place by the chain being pulled tight whilst pedalling. This combined with wear, corrosion and grime can make them difficult to undo without the correct tool. These chain link pliers gently squeeze the master link together so that it opens allowing for the chain to be split and removed for maintenance, cleaning or replacement.
- Pliers to open chain master links.
- Ideal for use when removing 6-12 speed bicycle chains.
- Ideal to remove the chain for maintenance, cleaning, or replacement.
- Spring loaded for one-handed operation.
- Comfort grip for ease of use.