Folding torque driver with slipper clutch action to prevent over tightening of low torque screws and bolts. It features five pre-set torque settings ranging between 4-6Nm, making it ideal for fitting a dropper seatpost or carbon bars without the fear of crushing them in the process. It is supplied with three 18mm long, 1/4" shank, bits which are stored in the folding handle when not in use. It's compact size allows it will easily fit into any saddle bag, back pack, or pocket, making it ideal for numerous road and trail side repairs or workshop maintenance. This tool is part of the LTR cycle range but can be used for other low torque applications such as dashboard components, motorcycle fairing components, electronics and golf clubs.
- Adjustable T-handle torque bit driver with folding handle making it ideal for mobile use & easy to store. Length folded 125mm.
- Supplied with 3 bits: Hex 4, 5mm; Star* T25, which can all be stored in the handle. Any 1/4" shank bit can be used with this tool.
- Five pre-set torque settings: 4Nm, 4.5Nm, 5Nm, 5.5Nm, 6Nm. Accuracy: (+/- 6%).
- ‘Slipper' type wrench, helps reduce the chances of accidental over torque by slipping when the set torque is reached. Ideal for low torque electrical fixings.
- Supplied with a certificate of certificate of conformance & calibration produced at point of manufacture, as per ISO6789-1:2017.