Used to install or remove bearing bottom brackets on the majority of bikes fitted with 16-notch external bearing threaded cups. The splines engage securely onto the bottom bracket notches allowing for easy removal or tightening of the cups, without the risk of the tool slipping. It also features an adjustment cap tool for removing and adjusting the end caps on Shimano HollowTech II cranks.
- Bottom bracket wrench for Shimano Hollowtech II.
- Includes a crank arm cap adjustment tool.
- Also fits 16-notch rotor disc lockrings.
- Comfort grip for ease of use.
- Manufactured from chrome molybdenum.