This headset cup removal tool allows for the quick, easy and safe removing of bearing cups from a bicycle frame. It is designed to slide through the frame until the sprung end engages onto the top of the cup allowing for a simple hammer blow to remove it without causing damage.
- Removal tool for headset cups.
- For use with a dead blow hammer, such as Laser Part No. 2465.
- Dimensions: 25.4mm (1") diameter x 314mm.
- Suitable for 1 1/4" & 1 1/2" internal head cups.
- Manufactured from heat treated & chrome plated steel.