Allows for the quick and easy installation of headset cups and press fit bottom brackets, without risking any damage to the frame. The stepped cup guides ensure the cups are correctly supported and sitting straight when being pressed into the frame. The handles have a cushioned grip and the fine thread makes it smooth to turn and also allows for precise adjustment when applying the force necessary to press the cups into the frame. It also features a quick release system so that it does not have to be fully unwound to be removed from the frame.
- For the installation of headset cups & press fit bottom brackets.
- Fits most standard 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4", & 1 1/2" headset cups.
- Helps to prevent misalignment when pressing headset races.
- For use with a 14mm spanner, please see Laser Part No. 1558.
- IMPORTANT: ensure the threaded bar is well lubricated with molybdenum disulphide grease before use.