Misaligned frame and fork dropouts cause many ride problems, including bent axles or quick-release skewers, together with tracking and gear shifting issues, due to the wheels not being able to fit correctly. This tool helps to identify if the dropouts are aligned and parallel, then allows leverage to be applied with precision to bring them back into shape.
- Identifies alignment of both frame and fork dropouts.
- Allows for precise adjustments to be made.
- Ensures the wheels are fitted correctly.
- Helps eliminate any tracking & gear indexing problems.
- Manufactured from chrome plated steel with soft grip, non slip handles. Note: not suitable for wheels that use a thru axle. Not be used to adjust the alignment of aluminium or carbon frame and forks.