Used for the installation of a fork crown race, the lowest part of a headset. Ensures the race is correctly fitted and set, without causing damage to either the forks or the crown race and bearing surface. Simply select the correct size adaptor so that it sits on the outside shoulder of the crown race, slide the setting tool onto the fork steerer and tap the end cap firmly with a dead blow hammer until the race has been seated.
- Crown race fitting tool for use on 1" & 1 1/8" crown races.
- Includes one setting tool, plus 3 x 1" & 3 x 1 1/8" adaptor cups.
- Fits fork steerers up to 340mm long.
- For use with a Dead Blow Hammer, please see Laser Part No. 6577.
- Oversized version, 1 1/4" & 1 1/2" (1.5"), also available, please see Laser Part No. 8202.