For use when removing and installing sprockets and cassettes. A chain whip, also known as a sprocket remover or a sprocket holder, is used to hold the cogs on the rear wheel in place as a lockring tool is used to undo the cassette in the opposite direction.
- Chain whip for sprocket/cassette holding.
- Includes hook wrench for use on fixed gear lockrings.
- Comfort grip for ease of use.
- Manufactured from chrome molybdenum with chrome plated finish.
- For use with Cassette Lockring Tool, please see Laser Tools Racing Part No. 8197.