For use on 3/32” chains, this chain tool is used to remove and install chain rivets. Both the main handle and T-handle of the driver have a cushioned grip, so are comfortable to hold when applying the force necessary to wind the rivet through the links. The fine thread on the drive pin makes it not only smooth to turn, but allows for precise adjustment of the rivet when fitting.
- For removing & installing chain rivets, when splitting or refitting 6-12 speed bicycle chains.
- Covers speeds: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
- Adjustable spring loaded guide to keep the links in place when joining.
- Ideal for use when replacing or fitting the chain on a road, gravel, or mountain bikes.
- Cushion grip handles for ease of use.