Fixes into the frame in place of the rear wheel, being held in place by the bikes thru axle, keeping the chain tensioned and held away from the frame. The chain sits in a roller, which allows the cranks to be rotated, making this ideal for use when cleaning the chain and derailleur. It can also be adjusted to fit dropout spacings from 135mm to 150mm, meaning that the rear of the frame cannot be compressed or damaged during transport.
- Works as a dummy hub to replace the rear wheel.
- Fits frames that use a thru axle.
- For spacing: 135, 142, 148 (Boost), 150mm.
- For use when chain cleaning, carrying out maintenance or transportation.
- 9mm real axle QR version also available, please see Laser Part No. 8199.