This chain wear indicator gauge should be used periodically to measure how much a chain has worn and stretched, ensuring it can then be replaced before it has caused any additional wear to the components that it runs on. A worn chain can be noisy, cause running and gear shifting issues and prematurely wear out sprockets and chain rings which can be costly to replace.
- Checks for chain wear & stretch.
- Features link measurement gauge shown in mm increments & wear checking indicator showing percentage wear.
- Acts as a third hand to hold the two ends of the chain while links are fitted.
- Also includes a thread thickness measurement scale.
- Manufactured from chrome molybdenum.