This chain tool not only enables the removal of stubborn master chain links, but because it also features an extra jaw it allows for the link to be refitted and pulled into the closed position. Due to the way that chain master links fit together they are kept in place by the chain being pulled tight whilst pedalling, this combined with wear, corrosion and grime can make them difficult to then undo without the use of the correct tool.
- Chain master link pliers including jaw to refit and close link.
- For the easy removal & installation of 6-12 speed bicycle chains.
- Ideal to remove the chain for maintenance, cleaning, or replacement.
- Spring loaded for one-handed operation.
- Comfort grip for ease of use.