John Loudon is a speed-event racing driver from Southam, Warwickshire.
In the period since he has been competing, he has set numerous class records at sprint venues around the UK mainland and Northern Ireland in both the Specialist Production Car class, Modified Specialist Production Car classes in a Westfield and more recent years in the 1100cc Single Seater Racing car class driving a Force single seater.
John is also the proud winner of the following championships and accolades:
• Westfield Sports Car Club Speed Series champion (2016)
• British Sprint Junior Challenge champion (2018)
• Finished 12th in British Sprint Championship overall (2019)
• Sprint Leaders Championship champion (2021)
• Finished 8th in British Sprint Championship overall (2021)
• Winner of the Paul Squires Memorial Trophy (2021)
For 2022 John will be competing with his new Force racing car, again competing in the British Sprint Championship and Sprint Leaders Championships.
The 2022 race season calendar includes events in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and visits racing circuits that include the following venues:
• Castle Combe
• Blyton Park
• Lydden Hill
• Knockhill (Scotland)
• Kirkistown (N Ireland)
• Pembrey (Wales)